Welcome to The Art of Web
The Art of Web presents code snippets and examples in fields ranging from server configuration and security to advanced css effects. The code is presented in tutorial format so not always suitable for direct copying.
All code is free to use and adapt and we always appreciate a link or tweet.
What's New?RSS Feed
- System: Using systemd to bind fail2ban to nftables (2020-09-22)
- System: Blocking Fake Googlebot and bingbot spiders (2020-09-17)
- System: Identifying unused resources with inotifywait (2020-01-03)
- System: Authenticating Apache Logins with PostgreSQL (2019-08-08)
- HTML - tips and examples
- CSS - links, tips and examples
- PHP - programming tips and examples
- SQL - tips and example
- System - system commands, mod_rewrite and other 'tricks'
- Links - useful links
I hope that you find something here that's not only useful, but perhaps inspirational.
About this Site
The Art of Web is a showcase and testing ground for Chirp Internet, a web development and consulting company that has been building interactive websites since 1997. Chirp was originally based in Canberra, Australia, but in 2003 we re-located to the Netherlands, and then in 2008 to Sibiu, Romania. Our clients are mostly in Australia, Europe and the United States.
If you have problems implementing any of the code presented on this site, or you're looking for something we haven't covered, then you can contact us through the Feedback link at the top of the page. We welcome comments, corrections, questions and criticism.
Freelance Web Developer
Send a message to The Art of Web:
press <Esc> or click outside this box to close